We have identified a list of the highest paid Korean actors in 2022 and listed their annual salaries for the year 2018. These figures are based on interviews with Korean entertainment reporters as well as articles published by several news outlets.
Highest paid Korean actors aren’t just models and actors like us, they’re also athletes. Their dramas with Spanish subtitle are available on DoramasMp4.The highest paid Korean celebrities are famous sports stars, which include not only footballers but also golfers and boxers. Having the highest salaries in their different careers, these big names can be seen enjoying great life-styles at the top of their game.
The highest paid Korean actors in 2022 are Park Bo Gum, Song Joong Ki and Kang Ha Neul.
- Park Bo Gum’s contract with CJ E&M is worth around $2 million per episode. The actor also signed a two-year extension to his contract with the company in 2019.
- Song Joong Ki’s contract with MBC is reportedly worth $15 million per episode. The actor’s salary has been reported to be higher than Kim Soo Hyun’s salary on My Love from another Star which was about $11 million per episode at its peak.
- Kang Ha Neul’s contract with CJ E&M is reported to be worth $7 million per episode.
Other top earners from Korea include Lee Sung Kyung, who earns $6 million per episode from tvN; Lee Min Ho, who earns $5 million per episode from SBS; and Park Shin Hye, who earns around $4 million per episode from Netflix.
The highest paid Korean actors are all famous stars in their own right, they’re not just actors that have been given a big role by the entertainment industry.
- The biggest Korean actor is Bae Yong Joon who is known for his work in KBS drama series like Doctor Stranger and Sunbae, while he also played supporting roles in other popular dramas such as Golden Rainbow and Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
- The second highest paid actor is Kang Ha Neul who has starred in hit TV series like Goblin and You Who Came from the Stars. He also gained recognition for his role as Kang Min Ho in Cheese In the Trap.
- Sung Dong Il is another popular star who has made it to this list with his many hit movies like Spy Thriller 2: Game of Death and Battle Royale 2: Requiem for the Dead (aka Battle Royale).
Shin Ha Kyun has been acting since 1989 but it wasn’t until 2017 when he gained international recognition for his role as Ji Hyeon In in 2018 film The Knight
In conclusion, this list will serve as a starting point for anyone who is interested in how much money actors make in Korea. We hope that this list is helpful for your acting career Read more